I don't know if he finished or not...he was hurt in OT. I always liked the 1/2 point...eliminates the push.
That extra 1/2 point in the spread gets me every time. I had no idea that Flynn was hurt. He did finish the game against Arkansas right? I watched it but I dont even remember him getting hurt.
I don't know if he finished or not...he was hurt in OT. I always liked the 1/2 point...eliminates the push.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
BTW...what was up with the "great pumpkin" unis UT showed up in ??? Someone forget the white pants..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Flynn finished the game last week but had to go to the locker room several times because of his shoulder
horse[censored]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
lol...at least the punkins beat bama bob..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
bullshit
this [censored] sucks
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
The Tennisshoe Moonshiners played their best game in 5 years and still were not good enough to beat what amounted to LSU's second team.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
at least we can sell tickets to our games they couldnt givem away down in FLA
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Who would throw away good money to see Tennisshoe give up over 400 yards to LSU's backup players????
Terrible waste of money.
Hmmmm......
"We and our"
I suppose you play???????
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks